Applying Eye Makeup Video
- (application) a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- Put oneself forward formally as a candidate for a job
- (application) the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- (application) a program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; "he has tried several different word processing applications"
- Make a formal application or request
- Be applicable or relevant
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- A videocassette
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- look at
- the organ of sight
I've been watching some youtube clips about applying makeup (mostly eye shadow).
I went to CVS and purchased the brushes needed for the look.
I came home with one mission: Operation Gold and Blue Smokey Eye.
I did everything in the video except the foundation and blush crap.
Overall...I like the results...kinda dramatic for day wear but something I'll definitely rock going out.
Probably tomorrow night...I'm almost done with Anthony Bourdain's No Reservation, Season 1.
Tonight, Anthony and I are going to Peru while I pack up some clothes and eat some pinto beans and tortillas.
Tomorrow: Mixed berry pancakes (soooo yummy), more packing, sushi, drinks and dancing.
Enjoy your weekend.
On the BART
While on the Caltrain to San Francisco, they announced severe delays... and recommended we switch to the BART on Millbrae station. The BART was suprisingly noisy.
What really amused me was to see two women doing their makeup - applying detailed paintwork around their eyes - in the train, which was jumping and jerking around badly. I'd be wary of bringing anything near my eyes in such state!
pink make up brush set
make up art cosmetics
becca cosmetics online
do it yourself permanent makeup
make up artists choice
make up for ever mat velvet matifying foundation
makeup for legs
makeup tips for dark hair
best makeup for blue eyes