Max Factor Pan Makeup
- Max Factor & Company is a cosmetics company, founded during 1909 by Maximilian Faktorowicz (1877–August 30, 1938), Max Factor, a Polish-Jewish cosmetician.
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- make a sweeping movement; "The camera panned across the room"
- Swing (a video or movie camera) in a horizontal or vertical plane, typically to give a panoramic effect or follow a subject
- (of a camera) Be swung in such a way
Max Factor Face of Phoenix Contest
My name is Sydney Ballesteros from Tucson, AZ. I am submitting my photo for
the contest based on my favorite look to create, using Max Factor Affordable
Luxury products. That look is Classic Hollywood Glamour. This period of
timeless elegance is my absolute favorite. It is so simple, yet striking and
captivating in beauty. It will always be a classic look. Since Max Factor
was a pioneer in makeup during the 1930's and 1940's. I feel right in my
element using the glamorous, but affordable makeup. Some of my favorite
everyday products to feel glamorous and bring classic beauty back into our
modern world, are from the Affordable Luxury line. Of course for glamorous
red lips, I use Vivid Impact #44 in Ms. Right. For that beautiful matte
finish on the face. I use Pan-Stick in #129 medium beige. I can't forget
those classic movie star eye lashes that remind me of Rita Hayworth. For
those I love! Stretch & Separate Mascara in soft black. Attached are some of
my photos that I have taken to show my love for the classic Hollywood
Glamour look and how I have been able to recreate that look using Max Factor
makeup. Thank you for your consideration in this contest.
Pan-Stik by Max Factor: "Such a dramatic difference to your complexion".
to make up for
eye makeup styles for blue eyes
make up artists choice
eye make up
prosthetic make up
pure mineral makeup
dress up games make over games
jobs with mac cosmetics
most expensive makeup brand
| TOP |